Now, these are the six things I don't, and I think I never will, understand about Tiny Toons or its fandom. I wanted to do this in a meme that KessieLou did, but the blank version is nowhere to be found.
1. Why people don't get upset if Tyrone is different from Cecil the Turtle, but people hate the idea of Furrball being different from Sylvester.
2. Why people complain about the idea of Meg Griffin being abused, but are okay with the blue kitten getting abused verbally and physically, especially when he has no house, family or friends.
3. If Pepe never had any seniority over Sylvester, what gives Fifi seniority over Furrball?
4. People complain about animated versions of the Wizard of Oz and Willy Wonka with Tom & Jerry for being unoriginal and pointless, yet TTA fans support the idea of Furrball never having luck like Sylvester, including everything always being his fault (even if Sweetie starts it), and that is just as unoriginal as the T&J films.
5. If there's nothing wrong with put